No items in cart

In a recent survey 90% of our customers rated our Quality of Workmanship as 'Excellent' and the other 10% rated us as 'Good'!

Customer service received 89% 'Excellent', and 9% 'Good' and 2% 'Average'!

Timeliness received 89% 'Excellent', and 9% 'Good' and 8% 'Average'!

Below are a few of our unsolicited testimonials from our clients.

  • Hello there, picked up my tweed Wool Suit today and I am delighted with the alterations.  An excellent service from a friendly and professional tailor. I will be back.  

    Thanks again.
    Philip McLean
  • Clark once again speedy, quality alterations done with a smile.

    Thanks once again

    Davy Docherty.

  • i have always received exemplary service from your company both timing and product finish ... you have done standard things .. hems cuffs but also taking in shoulders taking in seams etcetera and my family and I marvel at the way the alterations always look "as new" so nothing to improve
    keep going is all I can say and many thanks for service oin the last ... could it be twenty years?!!!! .... long time satisfied customer
    yvonne craig and family

  • Very happy with service. Dropped off and collected within 24 hours.

     

    Norrie C

  • Recently inundated Clark The Tailor with a large number of trousers for shortening, taking in and repairing. All work completed to a high standard, in no time at all and at very reasonable cost. Well worth it as it saved me endless hours of unpicking, trimming and cursing my errant sewing machine and my own ineptitude.

    Many thanks,

    Dawn Robertson

  • Very efficient service as always!
    Happy to recommend this company to all!
    You won't be disappointed.

    Mike Watt. 

  • Thank you. Great service and I am happy with the alterations.


    Vicki

  • Thanks for the recent alterations you made to my husband's shirts.

    He's delighted with them - great service!

    Thanks and kind regards
    Trish Copeland

  • Always a good service.

    Mr & Mrs Gilmour

  • First class service.

    Mr Poston

  • 1

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Sunday: Closed

Contact Details

Clarks Alteration Tailors Ltd

43 Stamperland Crescent
Clarkston
Glasgow
G76 8LH
T: 0141 621 1110

Customer Service

info@clarkthetailor.com

Login Form

Download Free Premium Joomla Templates • FREE High-quality Joomla! Designs BIGtheme.net